Monday, March 24, 2014

MUSE Guest Designer...


I have to admit I almost fell off my chair when Ardyth asked if I would like to be a Guest Designer for Muse - then I composed myself and sent off a YES PLEASE reply before she could change her mind!

I've been having so much fun with Distressed Inks lately, I thought I'd try and create a just before dawn night sky in Shabby Shutters, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans, using this fabulous silver birch mask, then adding a few stars with a Wink of Stella gold pen. Stamped this beautiful script sentiment from Avery Elle and heat embossed in gold on clear vellum, framed with Lil Inkers Stitched Square die-cut.

I hope you are inspired to play along with MUSE
I can't wait to see what you create!


  

17 comments:

  1. What a fantastic combination of those two challenges to come up with the Muse for this week's challenge! I love the rich dramatic colours! Thanks so much for agreeing to be our Guest Muse this week - I can't wait to see where everyone will go with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I. Love. It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So glad Ardyth asked you! You deserve the spot! Awesome card Lyndal! Love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndal and you are so deserving of the honour! Love your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Lyndal! I'll try and (must) make a card for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to have you as the GD at Muse this week Lyndal. A fabulous card with such vibrant colours. Can't wait to see where people take this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo!! congratulations on ur GD spot. I love ur card, hope to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! So happy for you. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing that birch stencil a lot lately. Your dawn sky version is gorgeous! And makes for a beautiful sympathy card. Felicitations on the Muse GD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I just love how you used this stamp, Lyndal! Congrats on your guest design! That emboss resist and vellum work magic here! Thanks so much for playing Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just realized that you used a mask, not embossing! FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats being chosen as GDT_ Fabulous card, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Lyndal - I love everything about! Congrats on being guest designer at muse this week and thanks for the gorgeous inspiration - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dramatic colors - they really work for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your guest spot Lyndal...this card is is bright and dramatic all at the same time! Am a massive fan of Distress Inks, and love what you've done with them. Thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness that blending is flawless! Thanks for sharing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.