Saturday, November 24, 2012

BE Inspired to... Chillax


HELP!!!  Sorry this post is late - I've been having issues with Picasa - apparently my quota is filled, and they won't let me access it to delete files until I upgrade my account and pay them to do so, and then once I have upgraded my account I can't downgrade it again!!!  Has anyone else had this issue and worked out a way to resolve it?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!!

Anyhow, onto my card for the day!  I have done so many snowmen cards this month, it must be as we see so little snow in Australia it's easy to only romanticise the best of it!  Todays creation was inspired by The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired #16, I loved the layered snowflakes on the Christmas stockings.  My favourite snowman is from Jolly Holiday, and the trees include one from Trees Company too.  Sketch is based on this weeks Mojo Monday, using my die cut snowflakes from My Favorite Things in lieu of circles.  Colour scheme is inspired by this weeks Color Throwdown - I love the mix of blues and green - and threw a little silver in too with my Heidi Swapp letters.  I thought this was perfect for Addicted to CAS Snowflakes Challenge, and Little Red Wagon Boy Oh Boy too!  Papers are a mix of Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and Pebbles.

Why don't you join in TAWS BE Inspired Challenge before December 6
You could win some FAB stamps too!



This made me smile...

16 comments:

  1. Your snowman is adorable!! Great mix of DP, stamps and dies! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sweeeet, I adore all the details, so cute!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! Love the soft and cool colors you used! And the chipboard letters!
    Love it!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the layers on this card! The chunky letters look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same photo issue earlier this year - I don't know how they structure your fees (recently a fellow blogger in Europe was charged much more than the $5 for a year that I was). From my understanding if I continue to blog at the same pace, I'll pay an annual $5.
    All that said, I love your card - those letters, and that FABULOUS snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I really like the colours and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    (P.S. Sorry I can't help you with you Picasa issue.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW...I just LOVE this card! You totally rocked the mojo sketch and the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this card! Love the stamps and the die cut snowflake, and what a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SWEET! Love that snowflake! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the cluster of fun images & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyndal - Beautiful card and perfect for our first challenge at ATCAS. Thanks so much for joining us.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! Love your sentiment and how you've layered it with the other elements. Those chevron trees are the best!!! Slowly getting a chance to catch up on some blog posts, and wanted to thank you so much for your words of sympathy on my blog last week. They really mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.