Sunday, May 29, 2016

Reverse Confetti and a Lemony Snicket...

I was fortunate enough to have had a play day today and invited some friends to join in the fun, but alas we were Lemony Snicketed and five friends turned into one plus one! On the plus side I now have a (mostly) tidy craft room, and I got a head start on my Christmas card stash!

Here's one of my creations for the day, playing along with Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try, featuring papers from Heidi Swapp and Crate Paper, together with some fabulous Reverse Confetti dies and stamps. I used the Tagged Totes Confetti Cuts to create the curved edge and the "Merry" flag. Love the cool Branch Out Confetti Cuts tree, and Bring on the Merry sentiments. Last but not least added some cute pearls.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Lyndal. Although a group of friends is fun, having a tidy craft room is fun too. Love the elements you used for your card and the papers are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, bummer, but that's okay, Lyndal, you got a lot of pluses out of the day anyway, among them one superb Christmas card in really awesome colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of non-traditional colors. Super pretty Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cette carte est superbe Lyndal, très moderne et vraiment lumineuse, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've used on this very fresh, modern card. That Christmas tree is lovely and I do like the pearl trim. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our stash challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.