Monday, December 29, 2014

Reverse Confetti SFYTT...


Ever since my Reverse Confetti goodies arrived (Thank you Jen and Stacey!!), I've been wanting to play along with Reverse Confetti Sketch-For-You-To-Try, and finally did - just in the nick of time!

This months sketch was perfect for a flamboyance of Fabulous Flamingos! Created from scrap papers from my stash, stamped in Momento Luxe Toffee Crunch and Rich Cocoa with Reverse Confetti Fabulous Flamingos. I probably should have had a better look at the sketch before I stamped the flamingos legs - but as they say, what makes you different, makes you beautiful!


5 comments:

  1. Love your card! I'm always looking for inspiration for using the Fabulous Flamingos stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute designing.. love how you used the flamingos..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness i love this card. great way to highlight that sentiment with one of the flamingos being different. clever.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.