Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Spot a FUSION...


As soon as I spied this fortnights FUSION photo, I knew I wanted to use this gorgeous spotted birdie paper from Prima - it was just a matter of trying to remember where it was hiding in my stash LOL! 

I was inspired by a FUSION of the sketch and this fabulous inspiration photo, drawing on a combination of the red and white polka dots, woodgrain, bird and the food theme, by incorporating a doily into my card (thanks Cecilia!). The patterned papers were a combination of old papers from my stash, together with this super cute Paper Smooches die cut sentiment.

How will you be inspired by this fortnights FUSION - will you use this fabulous sketch, or pull inspiration from this gorgeous inspiration photo or BOTH?!? 


How to join in the fun...
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Can't wait to see how you will be inspired by this fortnights FUSION!  
The Design Team have some FABULOUS creations to inspire you!
Please check the linky for the days left to play with us!

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful text bird/branch Lyndal! so pretty with the woodgrain and lacey doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That text bird is eye catching :)love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic take on FUSION this week, Lyndal! Love that bird and the woodgrain mixed with the softness of the doily! SO lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndal the bird is fabulous and the doily an excellent background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I LOVE the colors and doily accent!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, stunning, fabulous, elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.