Sunday, January 19, 2014

You Light Up My Life...


I was lucky enough to have won a fabulous prize pack from the gorgeous Christine just before Christmas, and when my bag of goodies arrived, I inked up my Paper Smooches Smoocheroos stamps with Dark Grey Artemio ink from my prize pack, just in time to play along with Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge, with a sketch based on this fortnights Seize the Sketch (the banner became my "light"), and Keep It Simple Text Challenge. I LOVE this colour combo, and that cake reminds me of the stacked lighthouse!
Paper Smooches Sparks - Picture Perfect

Keep It Simple have a Design Team Call on at the moment too - 
they have a FABULOUS team - so what are you waiting for?!?

10 comments:

  1. Lyndal, this is fabulous. I love the sweet little light house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, this is wonderful! I love everything nautical!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job combining challenges! What a great card for a dark day. Congrats on your prize pack--always fun to play with new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever design for both the inspiration & the sketch ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..Lyndal! This is a Fabulous design! Love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, Lyndal! I looooooooove that you were inspired by the cake… and thought of a lighthouse! ACK! FAB! You rock! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of this! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.