Saturday, October 5, 2013

A BIG FUSION...


A very literal FUSION from me this week!  Will you be inspired by the shapes (rectangles, circles, car, bows...), colours (pink, monochromatic, black & white with a pop of colour...), textures (paper, cloth, brick, glass, metal...) or theme (cars, gifts, industrial, fashion...) from this weeks cool FUSION graphic, or this funky FUSION sketch - or both?!?

I had such fun this week pairing my favourite The Alley Way Stamps car and gift with the BIG sentiment from My Favorite Things.  Stamped in Hero Arts Bubble Gum - originally stamped in black ink, but it just looked too harsh with all that pink!  Papers are from Echo Park, Authentique and Doodlebug (all at least three years old!), with die cuts from Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles and Paper Smooches Fishtail Flags.

Hope to see you at the FUSION Challenge Blog soon, in the meantime, here's some more FABULOUS inspiration from the Design Team...

I thought this was a perfect opportunity to Link Up for Pink


11 comments:

  1. Oh! It's so pink and soooo fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card...perfect sentiment...wonder if that package is on it's way to me...hey, I can dream big, too..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beyond fun! Awesome take on the inspiration photo and I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the fabulous pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distressed look of your card and your pink car. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling CAS card!!!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Lyndal...and couldn't be more perfect for the inspiration!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute CAS card. Thanks for joining our linking party.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layers of pink! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.