Monday, September 23, 2013

Hey Sunshine, Seize the Curtain & Raid the Craft Supplies...

It's a glorious warm Spring day here today, and what better way to celebrate than with a little Sunflower Sunshine.  Playing along with Curtain Call Sunflower Surprise and this fabulous Seize the Sketch.  Whilst I did not have a specific sunflower stamp, I think this gorgeous gerbera stamp from Uniko Studio fits the bill, stamped in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe on Bo Bunny Forever Fall paper and fussy cut. The background paper is from Fancy Pants Down by the Shore.  I raided my general craft supplies to play along with Moxie Fab World Handmade Cards Week - General Craft Supplies Challenge and incorporated hessian, corrugated cardboard and twine (The Twinery Natural Twine) too!  A mat of Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles ties in the homemade country theme, and is perfect for playing along with The Twinery You're Sew Fine.

  
 


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely, the gerbera looks beautiful Lyndal. I love the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Lyndal! the Uniko Studio flower is perfect for the Sunflower Surprise challenge...and I love your take on my sketch, too! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely card ! I loved the textures on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you working it, Lyndal! This is truly stunning and another winner in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super LOVE....the colors are wonderful. Something about yellows/oranges that just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyndal, this rocks! I love the paper you used in the background and the hessian and corrugated cardboard are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl this is so pretty!!!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - the backing paper and that fab flower - just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I will never stop saying the adjective beautiful while I am on ur blog :) This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.