Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Little Jar of FUSION...


As soon as I saw this weeks FUSION Challenge, I knew I wanted to break out my Paper Smooches Crystal Clear die-cut jar, and create a sequin shaker with this gorgeous watermelon pink vellum.  How about you, will you be inspired by this photo of summertime iced watermelon juice jars, by this fabulous sketch, or by both?

My vellum shaker jar is filled with sequins and topped with Paper Smooches Crystal Clear flower and stem stamps in Blushin Bride and Whisper Green inks, tied with The Twinery Strawberry twine, atop two strips of coloured vellum and a strip of washi tape.

Here's how you can play along...
PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.

Hope to see you at the FUSION Challenge Blog soon, in the meantime, here's some more FABULOUS inspiration from the Design Team...

Stacey Schafer


Playing along with Little Red Wagon Layers Challenge,
CAS on Sunday Floral Fantasy, and
City Crafters 1,2,3 Challenge too
1 stamp set, 2 coloured vellum papers, 
3 embellishments - washi, sequins and twine

This made me smile...

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card ! I loved the vellum shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your use of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rockin' the shakers! Wonderful use of the mason jar as a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is this gorgoeus but it's a perfect take on both challenges! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous...I love the vellum..so soft and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Lyndal - the vellum is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! Love the softness of the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is amazing Lyndal! The jar is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHH! I'm loving that pink vellum jar! LOOOOOVE the twine and the beautiful flowers too! And the banners.... OK! I admit it-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another very pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely take on the challenge! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and elegant! Love that colored vellum :) Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.