Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Little CAS Camping...

As soon as I saw this weeks CASology Camp Cue Card, I knew this is the card I wanted to create - just took me a while to get around to it LOL!  Nothing says camping to me more than a campfire, and this cute Neat & Tangled stamp, paper pieced with a combination of Echo Park and Simple Stories papers, fitted the bill perfectly. The smoke signals are negative die-cut using Paper Smooches cloud dies, backed with Echo Park Now & Then paper.  I wanted to play along with Little Tangles Birthday Celebration, but I struggled with a lack of birthday stamps, so the smoke signal sentiment is handwritten.  Luckily this weeks Color Throwdown is the perfect colour combination for camping too!



8 comments:

  1. This is fab, love the little smoke puffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! You've taken the campfire (very popular in this challenge!) to 'new heights'! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet CAS design! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is so pretty! I love your design :)
    Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda, this is amazing and simply CAS-tastic. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now how clever are you?! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.