Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Brighter World...



A quick & simple card today as I wanted to play along with this weeks CASology Fireworks, because I actually do have a firework stamp LOL! I double stamped the We R Memory Keeper Firework to create some movement - more like real fireworks - and added a little Neat & Tangled flouro orange sequins in the centre.  This fabulous sentiment is from Mama Elephant, and what could be brighter than stamping in Hero Arts Neon Orange ink?!?  Believe me, it is brighter in real life. I had to put on my sunglasses just to photograph my card!  But, I thought I'd tone it down for my blog, as I didn't want to temporarily blind you at this hour of the day ;)


Playing along with Little Red Wagon CAS too!

This made me smile...

7 comments:

  1. Oooh you used the Mama Elephant (personal FAVE!!) Love the super bright orange!

    Thanks for joining the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal this is so gorgeous, I love orange. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful tie in between the fireworks and that sentiment! Reminds me of one of our first dates (way, way back! lol!)Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really fun card! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Orange is such a happy color:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I am totally loving the bright orange!! Thank you for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.