Monday, February 4, 2013

A Dashing CASual Catered Valentine...


OK I think I have enough Valentine's cards for to sink a ship - and only one Valentine, so I think my girlfriends won't have to buy cards this year!  But I couldn't help myself.  I fell in love with these gorgeous red heart paper clips from Kikki K - and they were half price!  And the CAS-ual Fridays Love Letters Challenge got me thinking, along with the fab Catered Crop Polka Dot Challenge (you know I can't resist a polka!), and the brand new challenge CAS on Sunday Be Mine Valentine.  So I got out my supplies and a timer, just to get in some practice for the next 10 Minute Craft Dash, and managed to create this in 7 minutes and 14 seconds - perfect timing for a Valentine's Card LOL!  Die cuts are from My Favourite Thing and Spellbinders, and the polka dot paper was a perfect size from my scrap pile :)



8 comments:

  1. This is so crisp and clean! Perfectly die cut...great design. Thanks for joining us for our first at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes. This is adorable. You make it look so easy, but I know CAS is truly a skill. You got skills, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven minutes and a beautiful card! Thank you for joining CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lovely creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card have you made ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CASonSunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this creative card! Beautiful use of diecut and patterns! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.