Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Totally Gorjuss Birthday Pinspiration...


I really wanted to join in the inaugural Challenges of these new blogs, Pinspired Challenge, and Seize the Birthday, and as I was surfing the net I also discovered Totally Gorjuss, a new (to me) blog.  So I thought this was the perfect opportunity to ink up my Gorjuss Scribble stamp, with an added hairband created using Gorjuss Little Foxes, and Verve Making a Statement sentiment, and run with the Spotty theme from Totally Gorjuss and the fab Pinspired Challenge #1 photo.  I just love combining bright colours (in case you couldn't guess!) and these patterned papers are from Simple Stories.

You'll have to forgive my colouring "L" plates - I'm hoping it will improve and that means practice LOL!

Well, there you have it, the first of what I hope will be a growing pile of Birthday cards for my stash! 



10 comments:

  1. so so cute..i love her paper pieced outfit...thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just simply love all the bright colors on this!! They make me smile! Such a precious card, cute image, and fantastic DP!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH LYNDAL!!! You know how much I ADORE you my crafty friend :) Thanks sooo much for joining in on the first pinspired challenge. And with such a super cute card too. LOve all the dots... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyndal,
    So happy to see you playing along with us! I always love your cards! This one is super adorable with the bright colours and that sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyndal! So happy to see you playing along with us! Such a super cute imaged. I love all of those polkadots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious, Lyndal! LOVE the paper-pieced outfit, and your color palette and patterns play off the image's cuteness perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweetie pie!!
    so glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fantastic coloring and just a darling card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.