Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Check It ... A CASE of Dynamic Duos




 
Todays card was made for my Mum - definately a one-of-a-kind, and not always appreciated for it.  Had a chuckle to myself when I realised I was extolling the virtues of being an original, whilst CASEing a card - but hey it's an ORIGINAL copy lol! 

Inspired by the layout of this weeks gorgeous CASE Study card, and the fabulous Dynamic Duo of So Saffron (yellow) and Pool Party (aqua), I thought I'd play along with the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World too.  The main stamp is from Prima, and this gorgeous sentiment is from My Favourite Things Clearly Sentimental About Art.  Gingham paper is from October Afternoon with some gorgeous grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts, My Favourite Things butterfly die-cut and EK Success scalloped border punch. 

Hope you have a wonderful day today too :)

12 comments:

  1. You have rocked out two colours that I think are hard to use and you made them look fabulous! I love what you have down with the inspiration from the MUSE at CASE Study, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the choice of stamps, die cuts and paper that make up your beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful job on the chalenges...this card is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the Case Challenge card--I love the soft complementary colours, the gingham butterfly and the tiny pearls. And you're right the sentiment is pretty funny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love this sentiment...I've had a hard day and this quote has made me smile :) Thank YOU! And thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of these colors, Lyndal--that little gingham butterfly is so sweet. I love the way you used the white space to really draw your eye to the stamping. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE :)That is a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "original copy" - what a perfect way to look at it! Your card really does have enough special touches to call it all yours! So glad you could join us for our Dynamic Duo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty pretty card, sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Lyndal! Love the gingham DP and the scalloped border with the little pearls! The sentiment is wonderful too! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lyndal, this is so fun! Love that gingham paper and especially that little gingham butterfly. The pearls are the perfect touch. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A card too! You are amazing! Love that layout and the way you used the colours. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.