Sunday, May 6, 2012

A CAS-ual Birthday Girl...

Card created by Alannah


Yesterday was my DDs birthday - now officially a teenager!  As it was also National Scrapbook Day, what better way to spend the day than crafting together!  I think I spent most of my time doing anything but crafting though.  I did give her a hand with some of the cutting, but I'm proud to say this card is her creation - and I love it!  The stamps are all from The Alley Ways Bite Size stamps I was lucky enough to have won a little while ago, coloured using Copics Caramel (YR14), Sepia (E37), Walnut (E59), Rose Mist (R83), Rose Red (R85) and Cadmium Red (R27).

Hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend too :)

9 comments:

  1. Yummy CAS card!! Love how you placed the sentiment next to the sweet cupcakes! Thanks for playing with us at Cas-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Whoever gets this will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter did a great job...love the simplicity of the design and cute stamps too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She knocked it outta the park! What a beautifully simple card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alannah - it looks like card-making talent runs in the family! I love those cupcakes and the punny sentiment. And how fun that you guys get to craft together! Great job! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute - I love those sweet cupcakes, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Kim! Talent runs in the family. You should be proud. Great bonding time too:) Cute card. Love love the mini cupcakes :) Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like mother like daughter eh! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a simply "sweet" card, Lyndal....Alannah is quite an artist...and how sweet, too, to spend her birthday together crafting???!!! You must be smiling big time!! Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.