Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Colour Room Case...







Inspired by this weeks Case Card with the gorgeous Karola Witczak as Muse and The Colour Room colour palette and sketch too, I revisited my origins... scrapbooking!!! I can't believe it has been over a year since I last scrapped, but I couldn't help but be inspired.  Still a little rusty - but amazingly I found the page came together much more quickly than it used to.  Too many products used here to mention them all LOL!  I do really like the journalling cards and butterflies from the Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection.

Many thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful layout! Gorgeous colours :) Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a pretty layout. Hey Lyndal - do you think you could do a Google Friend Connect bar on the side so people can follow your blog? I always read my blog feeds to keep up to date with my favourite blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.