Friday, July 25, 2014

Keep It Simple with Stickers...



Time to play along with Keep It Simple Only Stickers Challenge! I have to admit, I did find this challenging, until I realised I have a truckload of gorgeous alphabet stickers, just waiting to be upcycled LOL! These American Crafts Topography letters were a perfect match to create this "I'm lost without you" sentiment.

Remember to stop by the blogs of the Keep It Simple DT 
for some more terrific Only Stickers inspiration...
Love to see how you are inspired this fortnight!

Inspired by the subway art with a twist by Shari Carroll, over at CASE Study.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is so wonderful. I don't think anyone could beat that. The sentiment is just perfect for those alphas.
    Bye,
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cute! I agree, the design on these stickers match the sentiment superbly Lyndal. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Gorgeous stickers and a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I LOVE this!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creative use of the topography letters! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! Lyndall, this card is so cool, and simply awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lyndal. Love the the big chunky letters and the print on them... Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love like you used large chipboard letters for card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Top 3 at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this card even when I saw it in the gallery! Beautiful and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is AWESOME! Such a clever and powerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever idea :) love the CAS look !

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.