Thursday, October 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch & Dash

11 Minutes and 12 seconds later!
This was originally a 10 Minute Craft Dash Card, but I ran overtime when I decided at the last minute that it would look cute to have the Lily Bee gingham check as a background as well as for the banner - but I think it was worth it!! Joining in the fun at CAS(E) this Sketch with this amazingly versatile sketch - you should see the DT samples and gallery - just FABULOUS!  Playing along with Sparkle Creations Weekly Christmas Card Challenge for the first time too - this weeks theme is Flowers.  The flower featured is Uniko Studio Poinsettia - the perfect Christmas flower, stamped on some old Basic Grey papers from my scrap stash, and the Uniko Studio sentiment stamped on a Paper Smooches fishtail banner.


8 comments:

  1. Lyndal, love the poinsettia and the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the gingham banner, so I think it was worth the extra time...although your poinsettia is gorgeous just by itself also. Thank you for sharing it with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth it ! I love the added gingham. What a gorgeous poinsettia !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lyndal. LOVE the your background and banner paper. This looks so cool. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and the 10 minute craft dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this! The poinsettia is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Lyndal!! This is a sensational poinsettia and I love the gingham border and banner!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.