Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Little Tangled Watercolour FUSION...

Second card for today... I couldn't resist creating another FUSION card this week - this one I have focused on Jackie's sketch Challenge, the colours drifted a bit far from Lesley's photo inspiration!  

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to FUSION in your post.


Inspied by this watercolour by Conrad Roset
Today I combined Jackie's sketch with inspiration from this gorgeous Watercolour by Conrad Roset, linked by Cathy for the Moxie Fab The Wonder of Watercolour Challenge.  I used Derwent Inktense pencils to create my watercolours, with a combination of Cadmium Yellow, Sienna Gold, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Iris Blue, Green Aquamarine and Sea Blue.

I stamped the gorgeous bird image and sentiment from Neat & Tangled All My Heart in Versamark Watermark then Zing Pewter heat embossed, to play along with this weeks Little Tangles Emboss It! Challenge too, the music stave is stamped in Hero Arts Shadow Ink Orange Soda.

Hope you have a fantastic week & really looking forward to seeing your FUSION creations.  
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team and Guest Designer
blogs for some more inspiration too!

Playing along with Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes too!

This made me smile!

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lyndal. The embossing and colours are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card at Fusion, and I love it!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love that bird image. the tail feathers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! The shading on the half circle is just gorgeous, love the embossing and coloring, so glad you could join us at Little Tangles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very different from your first card, but just beautiful. I love that antiqued silver (pewter) outline, and the bird silhouetted against the big ombre sun/moon. Lovely job with the watercolour pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The is a masterpiece, Lyndal! Seriously. This needs to be done over on canvas, or at the very least, framed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just breathtaking! The colors are amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the gorgeous colors, and the bird is so very sweet with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning. Love the watercolor. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lydal, your card is utterly beautiful. Love the beautiful color palette and great technique.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment. So glad you did...I am now following you and also submitted my card to Catered Crop. THANKS for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.