Sunday, January 27, 2013

Caffeine Deprivation...


Inspired by this weeks CASology cue, the perfectly drinkable Dynamic Duos monochromatic palette and this fabulously versatile Retro Sketch, especially Kasia's interpretation.  I broke out my coffee washi tape (hoping nobody will notice the splash of red there!) and paired it with these gorgeous Skipping Stones Design stamps and My Favourite Things sentiment, stamped in Espresso ink (of course LOL!) backed onto cafe style checks from MME.  I pop-dotted and used dimensional magic to highlight the coffee in the cup - which got me thinking these would make a great design if you sealed them and created a set of coffee coasters!




16 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the retro-sketch!
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love your coffee card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and true...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job pulling off three challenges in one card. You nailed all three of them. Love the sentiment, and I couldn't agree more..give me my coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment ! So true!! Your card is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What red? I see no red! :)
    I LOVE this sentiment - and the whole darn card. It just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! i love that sentiment...and the coffee stain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool design with the washi tape! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! Sleep is my favourite - clearly lack of caffeine is the culprit! Love the use of the 'coffee' colours (I love the little pops of red!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Lyndal! There are lots of delightful bits to eyeball for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool. ;-) I love how you used these colors - very appropriate! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute, and lots of fun :) and yes they would make great coasters! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.