Monday, July 16, 2012

A Moxie Fabulous Thank You...


Waving a big HELLO and THANK YOU to all my followers :)

Inspired by this weeks Moxie Fab Stamp It! Cards Week Thank You Card Challenge, and The Paper Players Wordsmith Challenge this card was created by using MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally paper, stamped with The Alley Way Stamps Alphabet Soup in Versamark Watermark Ink, and heat embossed with Rangers Seafoam White.  The letters were coloured using Copics Y17 Golden Yellow and R27 Cadmium Red overlayed with R59 Cardinal.  If I was using this technique again I would probably use a different pen for colouring as the excess ink has a tendency to absorb into the paper.  I kept trying to add more embellishments but they all seemed to detract from the stamping, except for this gorgeous little rose from my stash.


Why don't you play along too!

9 comments:

  1. WOW! The 'random' effect of just colouring the vowels in red is SO COOL, and the rose is the perfect embellie. ANy more would totally be 'too much' - and it's framed so nicely by the design on the paper. Am I ever glad I 'found' your blog - you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful with your bold letters that say it all! Great paper choice and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have infinitely more patience than I do...and look what a cool creation this is! Definitely a fun, cheerful piece! Thanks so much for playing my "wordsmith" challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - Your card is stunning! I love how you made the letters 'pop'- it's such a great design! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndal, I love it! I love the vintage feel of it. I love the colored letters and, you were right, that little flower from your stash finishes it all off.
    Fabulous! So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab! Great use of colored letters and I think your little rose completes it well! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.