Monday, April 2, 2012

A Freshly Made Colour Throwdown...




Inspired by this weeks gorgeous colour combination from Colour Throwdown Challenge, combined with this really versatile Freshly Made Sketch.  I love this cute mother and baby elephant and "Welcome Baby" sentiment from Paper Smooches. The papers are a really oldly but a goody spots from Crate Paper and Echo Park Dots & Stripes, with ribbon from A Touch of Class.


Sometimes after I think I've finished a card, I decide it needs a little something extra - so I added some of this gorgeous Blossom twine from the Twinery and a button from MME.

PS. This made me smile too.

8 comments:

  1. So sweet - an adorable baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo... this is cute!!!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious! I love the paper-pieced elephants! So glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an sweet little card. The paper-pieced elephants echoing the background papers are perfect and I LOVE that Colour Throwdown combination. I think you were right, the twine and button help to balance the pennants on the left side, and the "buttoned together" idea is just right for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is cute as a button! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, sweet baby card! Really charming <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, this is just tooo cute!!! The sweet little elephants look adorable and your paper piecing is just perfect!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card and colour combo! Love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.